Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shop til you Drop!!!

So to anyone that's been checking my facebook lately, I've been doing a bit of clothing shopping. Mostly due to the fact that I entered the Army in FEBRUARY when it was below freezing, with just the clothes on my back and about 20+ pounds heavier.

I opted to do some bargain shopping which should make my mother proud. I started with Target and went with something classic. I'm trying to start dressing the near 30 that I am, that and I've never been a fan of short shorts and barely there tops. So here's what I ended up with:


I absolutely love these shorts! The length is perfect for me and the green is amazing! Only downfall is they will require some care (probably going to have to break out the iron), as they wrinkle very easily.



Also fell in love with this top. I'm not sure if this is the exact color I purchased, I think mine is a bit more red and less pink. Similar to the bathing suit I bought the other weekend if anyone recalls that. The color goes great with the green of the shorts!

I also purchased a great pair of brown sandals which sadly I couldn't locate a photo of...planning to buy a camera before too long and I'll be able to just take my own pictures! :-)

All of those items were kind of spur of the moment with a quick stop at Target last Saturday. I had already done some online shopping prior to this at oldnavy.com. I've always been a fan, but I am just picky on the fit of so many items that Old Navy usually disappoints. But all that aside I still opted to shop there due to the amazing deals I found. I bought the following there:


My first pair of skinny jeans, I don't think this picture does them justice. They're cropped so I think they'll go great with those new sandals!!! All the time I spent at Jcrew and never once did I consider buying skinny jeans. They were a steal too! Only $15.99!!!


This is another item that the picture doesn't do justice too. It's embroidered so the detailing is stunning...but it is quite sheer so I will need to pick up a tank top to wear under it. Also I'm a bit leary of the elastic at the bottom of the garmet...I plan on keeping it, but trying to make up my mind on how I feel about that.





Not sure about this either, the grey is actually glittery. But the weight of it is perfect for cooler days...not that I'm seeing those here in Texas, but eventually. And it was another good deal. I love the length of the cardigan, it is quite long. And the yellow is a bit brighter, not quite the baby bedroom yellow this picture shows, actually closer to a fluorescent yellow, which I love!


Well I'm going to continue to hunt for great deals and see what other additions I can make to my none existant wardrobe in Texas!!!


Definitely on the list before I leave this state is a new pair of cowboy boots. Some amazing statement type boots! :-) Can't wait to find them!!!
























2 comments:

  1. Way to go Jessica :):):)!!!!! I have the same white top I love it! And the pants are adorable!! About the boots I can't wait to see them!!! Oh btw I'm so glad to finally hear you have money haha!! I remember the Jessica who was always broke because of "something" :) I MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. dreamt of either justin boots my whole life. You are in the right place to find some killer boots. :0) joe

    ReplyDelete